'Bespoke Dog Portrait'
Roll over image to zoom.
We have been inundated with requests for a more personal and bespoke service of our signature dog portraits. As huge dog lovers ourselves we understand how many of us adore our four legged friends and how much happiness they bring to our lives. We are now offering a bespoke Dog Portrait service so these wonderful members of our families can be celebrated forever.
Here are a selection of dog portraits recently commissioned with the original customer reference photograph.
- "I wish you could have been there to see Jo's reaction to the portrait. She immediately welled-up and commented how you had 'captured the magic in Winston's eyes amazingly.' I think it really is what she was after! Jo then spent the entire evening gazing at the picture and adores it." Portrait of Winston the Puggle (August 2016)
- "I absolutely love it. It's beautiful thank you so much. You've really captured her, especially the eyes. I am really thrilled with it, it brought a little tear to my eye (sad I know!) ha ha. Really so happy and excited to have one of your portraits finally." French Bulldog x Yorkie (July 2016)
- "AHHHHHHH I have the biggest smile on my face!!! It is so gorgeous. So happy, thank you!!" Portrait of Bailey the Dalmatian (February 2016)
- "Wow! What an incredible drawing of her! I am more than pleased with it. You have done an amazing job, thank you." Portrait of Bella the Cocker Spaniel (December 2015)
"WOW! I am so, so happy with them. Thank you so much!My parents will be so pleased too. I really am over the moon with these, you have captured them beautifully." Portraits of Mitzy the Jack Russell and Figgy the Springer Spaniel (December 2016)
- "Just received my prints. Love, love, love them! Thank you so much! You’ll get more commissions on the back of these I’m sure because everyone who comes in my house is going to want some!!" Portraits of Dave the Yorkshire Terrier and Peggy the Black Cat (June 2015)
- “Amazing, I love it! My wife will be especially pleased (and probably surprised that I've got her such a good present)” - “I wanted to say a very big thank you for the work you did on the portrait of our dog, Poppy. My husband had the portrait done as a present for my 40th birthday. It is easily the best, most meaningful gift I have received. You managed to really capture Poppy....her personality and spark. A perfect representation. Many thanks for your work and effort, the print means so much to us.” Portrait of Poppy the Miniature Schnauzer (March 2015)
- “I have the biggest smile on my face!!! It is so gorgeous. So happy, thank you!! It’s AMAZING!! So pleased I found you. Can’t wait to get it!” Portrait of Bailey the Dalmatian (February 2015)
- "Words can’t describe how much I love it! Sounds silly but it actually brought a tear to my eye! It’s perfect and soooooo looks like him too! Thank you, it's such an honour to have my little puppy drawn by you. I am so pleased." Portrait of Henry the Sharpei (January 2015)
- "It's fabulous. I love it." Portrait of Freckle the Springer Spaniel (December 2014)
If you would like to enquire about getting a Dog portrait you can either place your order direct here and then we will email you to request photographs for us to reference or get in touch with any questions via email (email@example.com) and we will go from there.
What we will need:
Good quality, detailed photos of your dog for us to reference. These ideally need to focus on a close up of the head and shoulders.
Once we have received your photos we will study them, decide which one we feel will make the best portrait in our signature style, email you which photograph we intend to reference so you are completely happy. We will draw the portrait, which will then be scanned into the computer with the colour and tone checked and tweaked. Once finished we will send you a proof of your portrait via email for you to have a look at and approve before going to print.
The bespoke portrait size is 30 x 40 cm (which fits in a standard off the shelf frame, we recommend ideally a white frame or a light wooden frame, so that the image pops out and not the frame.)
The portrait is placed in a cellophane sleeve for protection and wrapped in tissue paper, then sent flat in a strong heavy duty cardboard folder via First Class Recorded Delivery.